Chinese reflexology is the massaging of areas on the feet that correspond to the organs of the body. By applying pressure to these areas it is possible to regulate the function of the organs, clear toxins from the body and prevent illnesses from developing
Search the site
- What you need know after an acupuncture session
- Acupuncture for male infertility
- We can’t thank you enough.
- K&C – Thanks for helping to get to where we are
- Acupuncture and Sports Injuries & Fitness
- BBC: Chinese Medicine saved millions around the world
- Jenny – Shropshire
- Facial Acupuncture rejuvenation
What Our Patients Say
- ~ Darrent – Shrewsbury
"My wife and I went to see a specialist at the hospital because we have been unsuccessful in trying for a baby and we found out the problem was with me. I had a sperm count of around 3 million sperm per milliliter of semen, when 20 million or more is considered a normal count. At the same time I was receiving treatment from Daian Zou for a knee injury that meant I could barely run properly and I mentioned that we were having difficulty trying for a baby. Not only did Daian fix my knee so I can run for miles now, she prescribed a course of acupuncture, herbs and lifestyle advice that produced amazing results. Soon after starting treatment my sperm count went up to 5 million and now its well over the required 20 million which is enough for conception. "
- Read more testimonials »